Google Ads formerly Google AdWords is an advertising platform developed by Google. It can place ads both in the results of search engines like Google Search and on non-search websites, mobile apps, and videos
Pay-per-click ads that appear in Google search results pages can be an effective way to generate traffic that converts into customers by landing on top of search results. If you choose the right keywords and budget, you can buy your way to the top of the results page.
Why use PPC ads/Google ads for Small Businesses?
PPC and Google AdWords can be of great use for small business owners if you know how to use them correctly. If you own a small business or an e-commerce store, you can build your business through the targeted ads that reach the exact people you want to reach.
Keyword selection is critical as your paying for every click performed on search results. With the help of Google ads Keyword Planner, you can gain insights into the number of searches related to the keywords that represent your product or service. You can target the audience based on location, gender, age, and interests, and more.
Here are some benefits for small business using Google AdWords:
1) AdWords is comparatively easy to learn, and it has clear, objective instructions where you can nearly assure yourself a top position if you’re willing to pay for it.
2) With the Google ads, we can reach people when they’re looking for you. You can show up when they are searching for products or services.
3) It allows you to control your own budget. You can also decide how much you want to spend each month and adjust the budget based on the performance.
4) It allows you to reach local customers as we can target your ads based on geographical location.
5) Google AdWords is highly measurable. In order to get success in your business, you have to track and measure all the details of your campaigns. You can get data from AdWords based on clicks, impressions, keywords, budget, etc.
6) It is very friendly on the aspect of ROI; you have to pay only for the ads that are clicked by people. With the perfect ads and targeting the right audience, you are much more likely to generate conversions through Google AdWords.
7) Google AdWords is very fast, as you can create a campaign today and see results within 24 hours. You get immediate results and reports of your campaigns.
8) PPC is faster and easier when compared to SEO. But using SEO is relatively inexpensive when compared to online marketing. Sometimes it might be difficult if you have a lot of competitors involved in SEO and as time is the key here. If you cannot afford to lose time for the results, you can choose PPC in addition to SEO.
9) With successful campaigns, it helps you to overcome your competitors. By using competitor analysis you can find the right and profitable keywords.
10) It also builds brand awareness and recognition for your business. Building brand awareness for sometimes is tough for small businesses, however, it goes a long way as your targeted audience will start to associate with their searches.
11) Google AdWords also allows you to target your customers with their display network. Through the display network, you can display banner ads across a variety of content-based websites on the internet.
PPC ads and Google AdWords can be effective for small business if you use them in the right manner. You have to add Google AdWords as one of the components of your digital marketing strategy because of its benefits.