YouTube is undoubtedly the largest video sharing platform and is also the second-largest social networking site. It has become a marketplace on the internet for brands to exhibit their products and for the people to enjoy entertainment content.
YouTube Stats of 2020:
- YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine and second most visited site after Google.
- It has 2 billion logged-in monthly users
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online videos instead of live TV.
- The platform has launched in over 91 countries.
- Approximately 300 hours of video uploaded every minute
- 5 billion videos are being watched every day.
Steps to create a successful YouTube marketing strategy for Business:
Create a YouTube channel for business:
Firstly the business individual needs to open a brand account on Google as it allows multiple authorized Google Accounts to log in simultaneously. As YouTube has a lot of things to offer you need at least 2 or more people to run the show.
Know your audience:
Your YouTube channel for business gives you access to the analytics tab, here you can look for audience behavior, view counts, average watch time, revenues generated, and interaction rate across videos. You can Monitor the Watch Time and Demographics analytics to answer questions like:
1) Where are your videos being viewed, and when?
2) What age are your viewers?
3) What gender do your viewers most commonly identify as?
Find your competition:
If you need to give a boost to your business, it is important to find your niche on YouTube. You need to find your competitors’ YouTube channels and take note of which videos got the most and least views. Read the competitor’s video description to see what keywords they are using in YouTube search optimization.
Use SEO to get views:
Make sure that every YouTube video you upload should be optimized for search if you want to get the most value out of them. It is possible that the first few videos fail to gain a lot of traction, but gradually it will improve your YouTube SEO.
1) Pick the right title for your video with the right keywords.
2) Make an interesting thumbnail for the video.
3) Write a compelling video description for the video.
4) Use the right hashtags for the video, make sure you use a small number of hashtags.
5) Add cards, bumper ads, and watermarks to promote your channel.
6) Ask Viewers to subscribe.
Optimize your YouTube channel to attract followers:
Not only the videos, but the channel also has to be optimized for the right keywords to bring in more views, and more importantly, convert those views into regular subscribers.
1) Fill the details in your YouTube profile.
2) Add an eye-catching banner image, links to your website, and social media profiles.
3) Update location and contact information.
4) Organize your videos into playlists, and curate your playlists thoughtfully. Build your playlists using your own videos. Include your playlists with relevant keywords to boost your SEO.
5) Translate your video into different languages.
If you want to speed up the process of getting more views and popularize your brand you can also pay for YouTube advertising. There are six types of ads on Youtube.
1)Skippable video ads
2) Non-skippable video ads
3) Bumper ads
4) Overlay ads
5) Display ads
6) Sponsored ads
Use Call to Action links:
To generate more leads for your business use call to action buttons on the video posts. It is actually more of an opportunity for you to create leads directly to your brand’s website.
Collaborate with influencers:
Collaborations with people can help your brand gain momentum and attention on these platforms and help you with business marketing on YouTube.
Testimonials by customers are a very important part of YouTube marketing for business. It helps the businesses to establish good reputation when customers promote the brand.
Maintain Constant Monitoring:
As you have built your YouTube channel, you need to publish content regularly and maintain good relations with influencers other creators for good growth. Maintaining and growing a channel requires constant monitoring and observe the changes in the subscriber counts, audience demographics, playback locations, and device reports. Make sure you read the comment to understand what your audience thinks of your videos.
Over time, you’ll grow an audience and YouTube marketing will become an essential advertising channel for your business. But to make sure everything falls in one place you need to have unique content creation experts to stand out among your competitors.
If you need help with YouTube Marketing for your business feel free to contact Sunraise Solutions.